hmm .. din post for quite sometime
andd ... i
FORGOT wadd i want to post liao
haha ..
STM ..
third day of holis alrdy .. and i hav done NOTHINGbut futzing ard the whole day .. =(this is gettin me to nowhere !!!sighhh ..someone plss !! motivate me ~today went for maths trail ..it was dumbb ..but i had fun .. coz i was literally crapping and laughingnon stop with enx and millie ... LOL ..it was tiringg ...bt my grp won .. lolx .. thanks to telicia and huimin ..coz i was playin ard larr .. hahaha .. duhh x)went to hav dinner with millie and charmaine ...and headed home ....SILVER'S GRP BROKE 1000 !!!!HURRAY !!!! = DDCHANEL'S GRP BROKE 600 !!!!CHEERS !!!!SEBASTIAN'S GRP BROKE 300 !!!CONGRATS !!!WILLIAM'S GRP BROKE 100 !!!YAY ~ !!today is a
BREAKING-DAY !
HAHAHA !!
having fc meeting this coming friday ..i SUPPOSE ~hope ppl will attend it .. and ish MORE ppl ..haha ..ehh .. ppl ~ staridol MUST SUPPORT KATE HORR !!=)) NEW STARR HORR .. hehehe ..I MISS SUPERSTARS ~I MISS WENTING ~I MISS EILEEN ~I MISS E'RYONE ~